Thursday 16 October 2008

First blog, nice to meet you :)

I don't know if this will last but i'd like it to, i'll have to introduce myself first then i suppose.

I'm Kyle Daniel Lochhead, I'm a 17 year old from Scotland, the west coast, with all the smashed glasses and smells, yea that coast.

I study HND Creative Industries: Television And Production.  I suppose i could enjoy a career in film making and producing but saying that its what i want to do seems to harsh just now.

But anyway, obviously more about me comes out in a blog more gradually and you can decide wether you think i'm a titwank or a revoltionary or an internet trend sheep, but somewhere in my mind i've obviously suggested to myself that my points of view could merit a blog, and i stand by it, well, i sit reluctintly by it.     Here's to the future! Peace and Love x

2 comments:

Holyrood Patter said...

Ive always thought your philosophical thought deserved a wider platform, you seemed to have grasped the techincal side better than me. As for my blog, dont just me for being a "sheep", as my blog is based on other blogs from the same political blog genre. I can only wish that while understanding my own viewpoints, you can continue to traverse various genres and come up with a blog of note that will be read by many, and your viewpoints considered by the people that matter. I know from experience that they read blogs.

Anonymous said...

So ace.